University of Lego City - Modular Building
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Gain knowledge of the world and study at the University of Lego City!
This model is a modular university building designed in the style of many universities in Britain. This model comprises 2986 pieces. The building is highly detailed, featuring a statue of the founder, a section for custom coat of arms and a gabled roof. Also included are six minifigures and a bicycle. These minifigures are (from left to right on image) two students, a librarian, a lecturer, a lab professor and another student.
The University has three floors containing various spaces for studying a wide range of subjects:
- Art and Design workshop - features canvases on easels and architecture workshop
- Lecture Hall
- Laboratory - Features engineering, biology and chemistry workbenches.
- Dentist and Medic Training Room
Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to support the project, share on social media and give a comment!