Battle Brick Game
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
This is a Lego themed version of the classic game battleship. This was one of my favorite games as a child and I have enjoyed teaching it to my children during the lock down. I enjoy making sets that are functional and useful in some way. This game is easy to learn and enjoy for kids and adults.
This set features:
- 2980 pcs. with as few visible studs as possible
- 2 game boards (1 for each player)
- A drawer to store the red and white pegs in a separate compartment
- 5 ships for each board and a storage compartment.
- A friction lock double hinge for support
- A Technic latch to keep the lid closed when not in use and can be used to secure the 2 game boards together during play.
- Tile "dot" art text for the coordinate system