Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is a Lego themed version of the classic game battleship. This was one of my favorite games as a child and I have enjoyed teaching it to my children during the lock down. I enjoy making sets that are functional and useful in some way. This game is easy to learn and enjoy for kids and adults.
This set features:
- 2980 pcs. with as few visible studs as possible
- 2 game boards (1 for each player)
- A drawer to store the red and white pegs in a separate compartment
- 5 ships for each board and a storage compartment.
- A friction lock double hinge for support
- A Technic latch to keep the lid closed when not in use and can be used to secure the 2 game boards together during play.
- Tile "dot" art text for the coordinate system