Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
SteamPunk Protectors: They roam the seas to help protect against pirates and other dangerous threats.
This adventure takes place in the 19th Century where a well-equipped team of 3 Women and 3 Men utilize current steam technology to help neutralize enemies. I also propose that the set could feature a robot dolphin or shark contraption and seagull for scouting and reconnaissance.
Inspired by the genre of SteamPunk: science fiction that has a historical setting and typically features steam-powered machinery rather than advanced technology.
The ship features impressive moving parts:
- The gears in front/bow that spin the water wheel
- Rudder that moves by various gears to the captains steering boat wheel
- The anchor is hoisted by chain
- The front/bow section with peep hole opens to reveal the engine room
- Fishing Net and line, located in the stern is lowered and moved by various contraptions
- Side compartment reveals the lower deck
The main steam engine control room is located at the bow.
The ship also has the following powerful weapons:
- 4 machine guns with covers – Starboard and Port
- 4 torpedo’s – Starboard and Port
- 2 smaller guns – by fishing gear
- Water wheel is reinforced for front/bow damage to boats
- Other weapons around the ship for close combat
The ship also has a toilet, shower, basin, kitchen and shelves to rest with a hidden compartment for storing weapons.
The top deck is modular so it doubles up as a raft.
The design incorporates the style of SteamPunk throughout and also flows to the characters clothing.