SteamPunk Protectors: They roam the seas to help protect against pirates and other dangerous threats.
This adventure takes place in the 19th Century where a well-equipped team of 3 Women and 3 Men utilize current steam technology to help neutralize enemies. I also propose that the set could feature a robot dolphin or shark contraption and seagull for scouting and reconnaissance.
Inspired by the genre of SteamPunk: science fiction that has a historical setting and typically features steam-powered machinery rather than advanced technology.
The ship features impressive moving parts:
- The gears in front/bow that spin the water wheel
- Rudder that moves by various gears to the captains steering boat wheel
- The anchor is hoisted by chain
- The front/bow section with peep hole opens to reveal the engine room
- Fishing Net and line, located in the stern is lowered and moved by various contraptions
- Side compartment reveals the lower deck
The main steam engine control room is located at the bow.
The ship also has the following powerful weapons:
- 4 machine guns with covers – Starboard and Port
- 4 torpedo’s – Starboard and Port
- 2 smaller guns – by fishing gear
- Water wheel is reinforced for front/bow damage to boats
- Other weapons around the ship for close combat
The ship also has a toilet, shower, basin, kitchen and shelves to rest with a hidden compartment for storing weapons.
The top deck is modular so it doubles up as a raft.
The design incorporates the style of SteamPunk throughout and also flows to the characters clothing.