Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello Lego lovers. This is the second project of my “Future” series. This car has a streamlined body. It’s totally a toy for you to play and decorate.
Something special about this project:
- Steering system. You can steer the wheel by turning the technic piece in the middle and the steering wheel in front of the driver’s seat
- Includes Both male and female minifigures
Thank you for visiting my project page and if you like this project, then please sign up for a Lego Ideas account and vote! We need 10,000 votes to make sure Lego takes a serious look at this project to produce it for everyone in all ages. Thank you all.
J PROJECT GOAL DEADLINE ! J
DUE TO THE NEW LEGO IDEAS RULES, WE NOW HAVE A DEADLINE OF NOVEMBER 1ST, 2015 TO REACH 10,000 SUPPORTS. PLEASE KEEP SHARING THE PROJECT!
Jtips for helping to get more votesJ
-spread the word
-forward this page via e-mail, facebook sharing, twitter, Google plus, Flikr, Instagram, and Pinterest to everyone you know
-post a link in any social forums you frequent
-tell people about it in your daily trips anywhere you go
-post links to this page in brick building forums and forums about cars.