Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Being a big fan of the "Knight Rider" TV-series (4 seasons, broadcasted 1982-1986) I always wanted to have my own KITT made out of Legos. Building the new "Speed Champions" Sets gave me the idea of a 6 stud wide KITT (despite the old 4 stud wide version, I did decades ago). It should be durable, simple in construction, but of course it should include all the remarkable designs the original car had: the red scanner lights, the asymmetric hood, the futuristic interior as well as the Trans-Am "T-top".
This set consists of
- 153 parts (without minifigure)
- 3 stickers (scanner lights, dashboard elements, number plate)
- 1 minifigure Michael Knight
So please, if you are a fan of the TV-series or just a fan of cool cars built using Legos support my project, link it to facebook, tell your friends, mention this project while being interviewed for television after winning the Play Offs or in any other situation that might be helpful to make this a real Lego Set.
2016 would be perfect to celebrate the 30th anniversary of this cult series of the 80s (just because we missed 2012-2015).
Keep checking back, there will be new pictures and information online soon!