Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Put on your helmet and get your lasers ready as you race into a space battle! These fancy ships have lasers that actually shoot. There are three lasers on the white and blue ship and four on the UFO. It also includes a human minifigure to pilot the rocket, and an alien minifigure to pilot the UFO. On the UFO, there is also a robot gunner that does not actually shoot lasers, but still looks cool! It was an enjoyable build with a few challenges and many successes. On the UFO, I enjoyed building the covers for the LEGO cannons and on the rocket I liked building the cockpit area. The hardest part was getting the cannon to be able to be shoot without anything getting in its way, while still making it look good.
- Do not shoot lasers into eyeballs. It hurts.
- It also comes with a small piece of martian landscape for if you want to have them out of their spaceships having a ground battle
- UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object