Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Marine Research Center UCS
Today I want to show you my latest project: "Marine Research Center"
I built it thinking about a building that still miss in every Lego City scene.
The project is a big building that can be opened by a folding system for more playability.
It has a vehicle, underwater equipments, five tanks, laboratory stuffs and even more!!
I really hope you enjoy it!!
Lenght 52 cm
Width 45 cm
Height 16 cm
Weight 2.800 gr
- Includes 5 minifig: 1 Elder Researcher and 4 Researchers (2 male/2 female)
- Underwater equipments for minifigs (with stands)
- Blue hovercratf/submarine with articulated arms (can lodge up to 2 minifigs)
- 1 Control panel for the hovercraft/submarine
- 2 Big tanks (dolphin and manta) and 3 small tanks (blu and red fishes, crab, clam, starfish)
- Robotic articulated arm with turnable base. It can upload/download fishes from big tanks to the work table and viceversa
- Two desks with microscope, computers, sink, fluid analyzer and syringes
- Fossil skeleton with institute banner
- The building can open/close from rear by a folding system (see pictures)
Thank you for watching! And please support and follow this project if you liked it.
And don't forget to tell/share to your friends and everyone you know! :P
P.S. Please take a look to my other projects @ https://ideas.lego.com/profile/jody1986/projects
Thank you again
And may the brick be with you :)