Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The playable characters are the knight, mage and ranger.
UPDATE: New lava spout.
UPDATE 2: New Dragon eye gem and updated board.
These are the enemies:
- The small translucent piece represents a fire elemental. A creature that only deals one damage per hit, but will cause burn damage which removes a health piece every turn for two turns after the battle.
The next enemy is the lava monster. It is stronger than the fire elemental because it causes two damage per hit but does not cause burn damage.
The final and strongest enemy is the Necromancer. He deals three damage per hit.
And these are the items from left to right: Strength potion, lava spout, gold piece, health potion and defence potion.
- Lava spout: Takes a roll of the shield to remove.
- Defence potion (in case you don't know the description from ilrion): Prevents you from taking dmage for a turn.
The dragon eye: When you acquire this, you gain the ability to take control of an enemy (not the necromancer) and you can move it the same number of spaces as you move. Both your character and the monster can move at the same time, but your monster can only defeat one other enemy (again not the necromancer) and then is not under your control.