Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a replication of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Trolley. It is actually my second attempt on replicating the famous Trolley. I posted the first version on the Lego Digital Designer Gallery. This replica is 220 pieces. Here are the details:
- includes Mister Rogers minifigure
- stand for minifigure with "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" text on 2x4 tile
- front and back lights on Trolley
- black wheel covers
- three minifigure seats
- "Neighborhood Trolley" text on 1x4x1 wall elements
Later on, depending on this project's popularity, I will send images in the updates of the first version of this Trolley. Whoop! I've got to go feed the fish! Thank you for joining me! (By cheesy. 1/10/2017)