Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Introducing the Camera made entirely by Lego Pieces. This camera doesn’t resemble a specific model of a camera but looks familiar.
Some cool parts of this Camera;
- This Camera has a working snap button
- A small slot on the bottom for an SD card and a battery pack
- A little peep hole near the top of the Camera to look at what you are taking a picture of
- Easily removable back screen to replace what the screen is displaying
- Curved grip to feel more comfortable
If you want to support this Lego Camera that would be cool, if not, that is fine.