Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Night of the 14 to the 15 of April of 1912.
The RMS Titanic during its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York suffers one of the greatest marine catastrophes in history.
On that trip and after hitting an iceberg, it would disappear forever at the bottom of the ocean.
Thanks to this fantastic set, we can relive the short but intense history of this fabulous boat.
- The upper part of the boat can easily be separated from the lower part.
- Support for your exhibition.
The number of pieces in this set is 1514. It's not a randomly chosen number, you know why ...
Each piece has a very special meaning.