Christmas Elf's House 2
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project
This is my second Christmas elf's house that I have created. The roof opens/closes for easy access inside the home. Outside the house is lots of snow with a path leading to the front door, a snowman, a local penguin, and the house's owner. I put a couple stained glass windows on the front and a large one on the side of this house. The door opens/closes and so does the front window. This house has a gas stove for heating and cooking meals for him and his friends. Beside the stove is a small sink for cleaning up. Beside the sink is a Christmas tree. Across from the stove is a couch for resting. The second floor has a storage area for some completed presents and a stocking. The light fixture on the roof can be folded back and forth to make it easier to reach inside and not break it off.
- Roof can open and close for easy access inside the house.
- The light fixture folds out of the way to make it easier to reach inside.
- Door opens/closes and so does the front window.
- Stove can open and close.
- One Christmas elf minifigure.
- One snowman.
- One penguin.
- Some presents and a stocking.
I really like the colors that I chose for this house and I think it complements the first one that I created well. If you like it please support, share, and follow thank you for your time and support.