Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project:
This project is an airship. This airship is used by a group of explorers to find treasures spread across the land. There is a crane for loading and unloading supplies. The crane is functional and can spin 360 degrees. The cannon on the front can spin 360 degrees as well. The main engines on the sides of the airship can direct their thrust in any direction as needed. The landing gear folds up and down as needed. When folded down there is enough clearance for the flames coming out of the engines to point straight down and not touch the ground. Also there is a ladder on one side of the airship that can fold up and down as needed. The airships map room and engine room can be accessed by removing the roof. Most of the minifigures are wearing rocket packs in case of emergency. One minifigure is wearing a mini helicopter backpack of her own design instead.
- All propellers can spin freely.
- Map room roof is removable for access inside.
- Landing gear can fold up and down.
- Ladder for minifigures to exit the ship can fold up and down too.
- Cannon on the front can spin 360 degrees.
- Crane is functional and can spin 360 degrees.
- Stud shooters and cannons can really fire.
- Engines on sides of the airship can direct their thrust in any direction they need.
- Everything shown in the pictures.
If you like this project please support and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.