Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a LEGO GBC (Great Ball Contraption) MiniLoop. Its purpose is to move small balls in a circuit. It can be driven with a hand winch or a LEGO Power Functions Motor. It uses two balls to show its mechanical movements. It has a storage container on the back for the balls. This project is small enough and strong enough to easily transport.
The balls recycle to continuously feeds the machine with balls. The catapult shoots up one ball at a time in a continuous loop. It works well as a desk or table display. It is fun to play with and to look at. Learn about the Mechanics of LEGO in action.
YouTube Channel with more GBC Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxajhAarfFwx-p-aDwqVEUw/videos
My other Projects Here on LEGO Ideas:
- Mini Loop 01: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/129732
- Mini Loop 02 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130047
- Marble Zig Zag Up https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130225
- 7 Foot Tall Marble Tower https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130575
- Portal https://ideas.lego.com/projects/131972
- Marble Train https://ideas.lego.com/projects/132318
More Projects will come soon. Thank you for the support! Please: Like, Share, Comment, Support, or even Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxajhAarfFwx-p-aDwqVEUw/videos