Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My model is a modular concept marketplace on the sea that is based on a unique "3 in 1" design that can resemble:
- Display 1 (32 x 32 - combined baseplates): A marketplace on the sea with a natural harbour to welcome merchant/seafarers to dock and trade, and overseen by a governor with cannon to protect against outlaw!
- Display 2 (16 x 32 - left baseplate): A standalone fortress on the ocean
- Display 3 (16 x 32 - right baseplate): A trading post on the sea for merchant ships, seafarers to dock, trade and make deals; trading post is equipped with a crane to hoist heavy treasures as well
I built this model physically with spare bricks / extra bricks because I am a big fan of LEGO Pirates, Pirates of the Caribbean, Castle and Kingdom themes, and it fits well with my existing LEGO display of such themes with good playability and story line narrative.
I think this is a great set for LEGO Ideas because of its "3 in 1" feature that will allow for flexible display to match many existing LEGO themes (Imperial Navy, Pirates, Kingdom, Castle), good playability (option to combine or to split for story line/diorama display), and continuation of the great modular concept of LEGO!
Hope everyone will support and like this set. Thank you!