Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
M-O is this small robot which is upset by WALL•E when its dirty caterpillars soil the immaculate floor of the Axiom spaceship. I am sure you remember it in the awesome film made by Pixar Animation Studios in 2008!
After many adventures, M-O helps WALL•E and EVE to accomplish their critical mission.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This project is showing M-O, after he jumped out of the bright rail searching for contamination behind WALL•E. It includes some details:
- Rotating head of M-O horizontally,
- Rotating arms to change posture of M-O,
- Small part of the Axiom floor, including the bright rail.
To get a more realistic result, the eyes and the name on M-O's belly are made with stickers.
This is a small project with only 166 bricks, including a base plate 16 x 16.
I hope you will enjoy this project! Please support it and feel free to comment!
You can follow me on Twitter: @er_dupont