Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
So as the title says this is a small tribute to my hero:
So, before I began, I wrote down my "rules" for the project:
1. The picture, without frame, must be 16x16 studs.
2. The picture must be pixelated.
3. No studs visible.
The picture and frame count 160 bricks
And as I’m writing this, I’m waiting for bricks to be shipped so I can
build it for real :)
Thank you for your time, and I hope you will support this small project and follow me on my LEGO journey.