Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- It provides exceptional stability with six double legs and a robust construction.
- Two additional legs attached to the bottom of the stand ensure durability even under significant weight.
- It is finished with rubber tires that not only add style but also protect the headband of the headphones from damage while effectively keeping them in place.
- Adapted for everyone:
- The parts holding the ear cups are flat and spacious, accommodating ear cups of various sizes.
- Additionally, they allow for the adjustment of pad height by moving a block up or down.
- Thanks to the rotating handles, the pads easily adapt to the shape of the headphones, eliminating excessive tension on the headband. You can see this in the photo (the photo model differs in a few stylistic aspects from the rendered model because the actual model was the first design and I made some changes to it).
- It's worth emphasizing the aesthetic appearance of the stand, which blends perfectly with any style, adding elegance to the room.
- I used 249 blocks to complete the project.
- I created the model in Bricklink Studio 2.0.