Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"Hello. And again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer aided enrichment centre."
This set is based on portal 2 which is a first person puzzle platformer game by Valve.
This set is highly detailed and features a host of recogniseable gameplay elements and characters and features a working aerial faith plate which can move via a red lever to the rear.
- Chell (The main protagonist of the franchise)
- Wheatly (Chells sidekick during the first half of the game) "He's not just a regular moron.
He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together
with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived." ―Glados
- ATLAS and P-body (playable characters in Portal 2's cooperative campaign)"These next tests require
co-operation. Consequently, they have never been solved by a human.
That's where you come in. You don't know pride, you don't know fear, you
don't know anything. You'll be perfect." ―Glados
- A Companiaon Cube
- A Sentry Turret
- Potato Glados "How are you holding up? Because I'm a Potato!"―Glados
- and last but not least: Glados (Genetic Life-form and Disc Operating System)
If you would like to see this become a real Lego set, please support now! Thank you :)