Portal 2 Aperture Science Test Chamber.
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
"Hello. And again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer aided enrichment centre."
This set is based on portal 2 which is a first person puzzle platformer game by Valve.
This set is highly detailed and features a host of recogniseable gameplay elements and characters and features a working aerial faith plate which can move via a red lever to the rear.
- Chell (The main protagonist of the franchise)
- Wheatly (Chells sidekick during the first half of the game) "He's not just a regular moron.
He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together
with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived." ―Glados
- ATLAS and P-body (playable characters in Portal 2's cooperative campaign)"These next tests require
co-operation. Consequently, they have never been solved by a human.
That's where you come in. You don't know pride, you don't know fear, you
don't know anything. You'll be perfect." ―Glados
- A Companiaon Cube
- A Sentry Turret
- Potato Glados "How are you holding up? Because I'm a Potato!"―Glados
- and last but not least: Glados (Genetic Life-form and Disc Operating System)
If you would like to see this become a real Lego set, please support now! Thank you :)