Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Introducing LEGO Endangered, a creation highlighting endangered species of animal.
The Polar Bear
The polar bear's survival is linked to the arctic sea ice, a habitat greatly affected by climate change. Research shows, however, that it's not too late to take action to save sea ice and polar bears by greatly reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Through this project I would like to help raise much needed funds for the conservation of these beautiful creatures and help reduce the impacts of global warming. I would love for one of the large conservation charities to get on board with this project.
I hope you will help me by registering your support and sharing this Idea with as many people as possible.
I think you'll agree this Polar Bear would be a very cool addition to anybody's LEGO collection ;-)
Thomas Poulsom - The LEGO Bird Man
Please also take the time to support my other nature related projects
- LEGO Birds 2 - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/98737
- LEGO Endangered - White Rhino - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/128979
- LEGO Endangered - Giant Panda - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/128969
- LEGO Endangered - Red Panda - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/128981
- LEGO Urban Wildlife - Fox, Badger & Hedgehog - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/129021
To keep up to date with my work or to contact me;