Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- A showroom with sliding doors and rotating car display platforms
- Some vending machines (who doesn't love snacks, right?)
- A couple of desks for the salesmen
- The manager's office (someone's got to be the boss)
- And a maintenance bay with a bunch of tools and spare tires, as well as a fuel pump.
- 1968 GTX Convertible (yellow)
- 1969 Belvedere Police Cruiser (black/white)
- 1970 Roadrunner (orange)
- 1970 Barracuda 440 (azure/black)
- 1970 Superbird (cyan) *basically a Roadrunner with a huge spoiler and nosecone*
- Salesmen (2)
- Customers (3)
- Cops (2)