Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Join Fogg and Passepartout in their crazy tour around the world in 80 days. The model recreates the iconic symbol of the Verne's saga, the hot air balloon.
- Includes Phileas Fogg and Jean Passepartout minifigures, plus a eagle figure
- Features a real scale balloon that can stand by itself or it can be hanged from the ceiling.
- The model measures over 39cm (15”) high, 24cm (9”) long and 24cm (9”) wide
The model has the shape and scale of a real balloon. In order to reduce its weight, the balloon has an internal modular structure with one central pylon and eight radial arc beams. The stiffness of the structure is obtained with diagonal beams.
Thank you Saabfan for the color scheme idea and Mecabricks for the amazing renders.
If you want to see it on shelves, please support it!