Locomotive Diesel - CD-Baureihe 704 "Power Function"
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A pretty little shunting locomotive was the basic idea for this model. I selected a locomotive as the model. The CD 704 series is a two-axle diesel-electric locomotive from the Czech Railways CD for shunting. Because of their angular appearance, the locomotives were given the nickname Malé lego "about: Little Lego Brick"
- Fully operational RC control, integrated battery box, IR receiver.
- On and off switch (can be used without removing the roof).
- Easily removable roof for a better playing experience.
- Minifig size, seats for the train driver.