Mecanical Arcade Game
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
It's the second Lego arcade game I built but it's the first one that isn't motorized. It works like a clock that you wind up when you jump. You can see more details in this video:
I built it because I wanted to make an arcade game that doesn't use a motor. The reasons why I think it will be a good set are for example:
- it has pretty complex mechanism,
- it doesn't require batteries,
- it's fun to play it.
Check out 'Updates' for instructions.