Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Peter Rabbit and Friends
Explore the world of Beatrix Potter with LEGO® Ideas Peter Rabbit and Friends set.
Reimagine the classical tales of some of Beatrix Potter’s most iconic characters with LEGO® bricks. Build, play and display 3 iconic tales depicting scenes inspired from some of Potter’s most famous works: Peter Rabbit (1902), Jemima Puddle-Duck (1908) and Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle (1905).
- Includes 3 buildable LEGO® characters: Peter Rabbit (320 pieces), Jemima Puddle-Duck (279 pieces) and Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle (336 pieces).
- Peter Rabbit build features a cabbage-patch display stand including a printed 2x4 tile, cabbages, Mr. McGregor’s spade complete with Cøck Robin and Peter Rabbit.
- Jemima Puddle-Duck build features a garden display stand including a printed 2x4 tile, 9 Duck eggs and Jemima Puddle-Duck.
- Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle build features a cosy display stand including a printed 2x4 tile, tiny bucket, wash basket, table with cloth, iron, Cøck Robin’s scarlet waist-coat and Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle.
- Peter Rabbit measures over 8” (22cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Jemima Puddle-Duck measures over 8” (20cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle measures over 6” (16cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- This set includes 935 pieces and weighs over 860 grams.
If it please’m, support this LEGO® Ideas Project to help make it happen.
Feel welcome to comment and ask anything about this model.
Thanks for looking!