Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Crash Bandicoot was my childhood's video games hero and favourite character, I really loved playing Crash Bandicoot 1 back in 1996...
Finally it was about time we had the next title from the main series of Crash Bandicoot video games, Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time!
What a better way to celebrate this event, by creating a LEGO playable model of Crash Bandicoot!
You can see a 3D Render of the model I made in Studio, in the following video:
The model consists of 855 parts and its height measures 33,6cm!
- Ears are connected with ball joints so you can freely rotate them and change the mood of Crash
- Each arm has three ball joints, in order to play with them as you like
- waist is also connected with ball joint, so you can rotate the upper part of the body 360°
- legs are connected with the waist with ball joints so you can rotate them aswell
The model was designed in LDraw and rendered in Studio
I hope you guys like Crash Bandicoot as much as I do!
Thanks a lot for your support, please support and let's make this happen!