Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Petronas Twin Towers
Malaysia is one of the countries that located in Southeast Asia .The country is multiethnic and multicultural .Malaysia has a huge number of skyscraper. Among the skyscraper, The Petronas Twin Towers is the tallest building in Malaysia. The Petronas Twin Towers are located in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre. The building is based on the five pillars of the Islam, which can be seen in the round shapes of the towers. The buildings are most iconic landmark of Malaysia. The Petronas Twin Towers is a popular attraction of Malaysia . They symbolize one very important part of Malaysia and that is, the country is developing at an unbelievable pace. The commanding sight of the tower grabs thousands of tourists all the year round to Malaysia.
- The Petronas Twin Towers were designed by Argentine architect César Pelli .
- The towers’ height are 451.9 metres (1,483 ft) and consist of 88-storey.
- They also have 32,000 windows.
- They were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004
- They remain the tallest twin towers in the world .
My Idea’s Features:
- Transparent blue sky bridge
- Two sky bridge legs
- Two towers with 14-storey
- Two towers with lightning rods each
- 422 Lego bricks are used to build
I have did it my very best to build this model so if you like it please press the support button to support me. Thank you.