Brick Build Minifigure
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
For all you minifig collectors out there – a large brick build Lego minifigure! This "maxifigure" would be ideal as a display piece in your Lego collection.
When I built this Lego "maxifigure" I really wanted to create a large copy of a minifig. I wanted to create a model that could be taken apart and be movable just like a real minifig. I also wanted to make a clean design by using only one color and reducing visible studs to a minimum.
- Height about 40 cm standing
- Width about 25 cm including arms
- About 1500 pieces
- Can be taken apart in head, upper part and lower part
- Legs and arms are rotatable
I hope you like this project and any feedback is appreciated. Please support and thanks for viewing!