Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- A retro/classic style robot
- Robots are cool and this looked like a fun design idea for either a feature set or a play set.
- Original design.
- Less than 1,000 pieces.
- No new parts/colours required.
- Can be posed in various positions for display i.e. arms, legs and head can be positioned easily.
- For children it offers fun play features including 2 different grabbing hands (clamp and claw), open mouth for filling with bricks etc (with a door to open behind the head to get things back out), turning cogs, posable positions, spinning head, fun design.
- A handle at the back turns the cogs on the front.
- Could be upgraded with light bricks for glowing eyes.