Shuttle Carrier Aircraft
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Sometimes good old Shuttle did not only needed a lift, but a ride home as well. Therefore it had it's own private taxi:
Carrying a legend for 35 years:
The SHUTTLE CARRIER AIRCRAFT
- Based on the 747 original SCA
- Fixtures to attach an Orbiter on the top
- Equipped cockpit's interiour
- First Class table arrangement in the passenger's area
- Comes with two pilots and two crew member minifigs
- Aprrox. 400 pieces
- attach an Orbiter (black side down)
- open the roof to access the passenger's area
- open/close the aircraft's doors
- adjust the wing-tips
NICE TO KNOW:
Is designed in the same scale as my
- Space Shuttle (https://ideas.lego.com/projects/66710)
- International Space Station (http://ideas.lego.com/projects/61057)
- MIR Space Station (https://ideas.lego.com/projects/64101)
- Soyuz Rocket with Spacecraft (https://ideas.lego.com/projects/64651)
- Hubble Telescope (https://ideas.lego.com/projects/66094)