Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My Project: Based on the popular underwater survival game SUBNAUTICA, created by Unknown Worlds Entertainment, this is my seventh Subnautica LEGO set that I am happy to present. This much-requested set depicts one of the buildings in the game, called the Moonpool, which functions as a dock and charging/upgrade station for the Seamoth and Prawn Suit submersibles.
How I did it: As with my other sets (check them out on my page and make sure to smash that support button), I used my own game copy as well as the Subnautica Wiki to recreate the Moonpool's unusual design in Lego form (with the Lego Digital Designer). I have included links to the pictures I used down below.
Description: Our lone survivor has built a Seamoth and Prawn Suit, but how will he dock these awesome vehicles? His PDA shows the blueprints for a Moonpool, and he sets to work building this awe-inspiring structure. Complete with a Vehicle Modification Station, two extra lockers, and an upgrade fabricator, the survivor's submersibles will have a beautiful space to call home!
1. Every aspect of this set features intricate details straight from the video game Subnautica.
2. Remove the roof of the Moonpool to play inside!
3. Includes two wall lockers, an upgrade fabricator, and the Vehicle Modification Station.
4. Pose the Moonpool's legs to shorten or lengthen its height from the ground.
5. Dock the Seamoths (from Exploring the Safe Shallows and Terror in the Lost River) and Prawn Suits (from Reaper Leviathan Attack and Survivors of the Degasi) using the posable docking arms.
6. Combine this set with Underwater Base in the Grand Reef for a complete base!
Compare: Here are the links to the wiki pages (scroll down to the gallery to find pictures)
If you are interested in playing Subnautica, here is the link to the developer's website: https://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/
Thanks for checking out this project! Please check out my other sets on my page as well, which features the survivors of the Degasi in the Jelly Shroom Caves, the wonders of the Safe Shallows, and the terrifying Ghost and Reaper Leviathans! If you're a fan of the game and want this to become a real LEGO set, please support and share with your friends! More Subnautica sets (including a Cyclops and Precursor sets) coming real soon!