Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
~~With the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, as the focal point this model captures five internationally recognisable buildings from Dubai.
The other four buildings are:
• The Burj Al Arab – the worlds’ only 7 star hotel
• The Cayan Tower – the worlds’ tallest twisting building, where the building twists through 90 degrees
• Atlantis, The Palm Hotel – centre point of a huge water park on the Dubai Palm and an instantly recognisable structure (the model captures the most known centre structure)
• The Jumeira Beach Hotel with its twisting arms like a wave in motion
As two of these buildings are long in addition to tall I have displayed them on a curve rather than the official Lego skyline models straight base. This also fits around a symbol of the Dubai Palm as shown in one of the supporting pictures, though this development makes the model much larger in area so I did not submit the overall model with the Palm symbol.
The model has a maximum width of 38cm and maximum depth at the Burj Kalifa of 10cm. This version of the Khalifa is 26cm high plus the aerial. The overall model has 1190 bricks.