Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
First Lego Ideas Project
This is a subway station and train. The subway train was based off of a design of my own, and the platform was made in a retro style, with both it and the train using predominantly black and yellow with grey for the tunnel.
This project currently has
- 817 total pieces
- 3 subway cars
- 8 chairs
- A staircase with room for two minifigs per row.
This project will include
- 18 minifigs - including two cops
- A vending machine
- A digital clock
- some food stalls
- an elevator for people with disabilities
- Multiple storefronts
Add anything you'd like to see in the comments. And Constructive Criticism is appreciated.