Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Why shouldn't LEGO mini-figures be able to drive the best cars in the world? I have seen many large scale highly detailed vehicles, but usually they are too big for LEGO figures. In this set I provide as much detail as possible without compromising structural integrity.
- 180 bricks
- 7 studs wide
- as much detail as possible including tail lights, mirrors, engine, and scissor doors.
- Can I get it in a different color? *Yes other colors shown
Everyone wants a red Ferrari, but what about another color. *Vote in the comments on your 2 favorite colors. (The dark grey is actually a metallic titanium, but it didn't render very well.)
If you like this set, check out my other projects.