If you're reading this you probably like to fidget.
Me too, so I started to build an Ultimate LEGO Fidget tool.
It took me a lot of time to put everything in it that I like, but I finally managed it with 229 LEGO pieces.
The Fidget Monster has a modular build, everything is easily removable, so it's very easy to modify it to your liking within seconds.
I created some variations for my own use and I will describe the functions of each.
- Door on top, it gives a clicking noise when opened/closed
- Clickable, rotatable button which holds it's place when rotated
- Two ratating gears on the right which gets separated when the door is opened
- Removable base with different scrapable, touchable finishes on the bottom
- Rotatable eye (has a red robotic eye under the yellow one)
- Removable rotatable base
- + Everything from Minimal
- Two moving piston's at the bottom, with a rotating gear, which lines up with the two other gears
- Separately working buzzing wheel
- Separately working spinner which can be combined with the Joystick for a better experience
- Can hold a wand which is hidden in the top
- Can hold a golden microfigure which can be hidden inside
- + Everything from Basic
If you work in an office, or from home, I recommend using such a tool to keep you focused on your work and not to wonder off regularly.
Fidgeting is also a very effective way to handle everyday stress, or challenging periods.
Thank you for checking my idea, if you like it, please support it.
Keep on fidgeting,