Ambush On The Bridge
On his way to the Shogun's palace, Lord Higata got ambushed by ninjas of the Black Shadow clan.
Will the good Daimyo, together with his trusted friend General Matsumoto, repel the ambushers and save Lady Sakura and Princess Michiko from kidnapping?
Who is that mysterious Brown Willow ninja hiding?
And what is hiding under the bridge? Is that a kappa?
This set is part of a modular concept I'm developing, set in a fantastic feudal Japan ("Season of the cherry blossoms").
This set depicts the northern entrance of the capital, as can be seen from the signs hanging from the arches (those going in say "gate of the northern wind", those going out say "road of the northern wind").
The full concept includes different ninja clans, and a series of Samurai, some loyal to the Shogun, some not.
If this set is liked, I will try to publish more.
The set is made of 614 bricks.
Minifigures included in this set:
- Lord Higata, Daimyo (Prince) of the province of Shikata, available with or without armor
- General Matsumoto, Hatamoto (vassal) of clan Higata, available with or without armor
- Lady Sakura, wife of Lord Higata (head can be turned for normal/worried face)
- Princess Michiko, daughter of Lord Higata (head can be turned for normal/scared face)
- 4 palanquin porters (they are not simple men, they are part of the Lady's guard, just hiding in common clothes)
- 4 Black Shadow clan ninjas, available in normal and mystic shadow version
- 2 horses (the Lord's and the General's), with head armor and saddle
- 1 Brown Willow clan ninja, available in normal and mystic shadow version
- 1 Kappa, with a bamboo fishing pole
- 1 woman passersby (head can be turned for normal/scared face)
- 1 kid passersby (head can be turned for normal/scared face)
- 1 beggar passersby (or is he the fabled rag monk?)
- 1 black cat (Yin)
- 1 white cat (Yang)