Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Welcome to Egypt and the Pharaoh’s Tomb!
- A burial chamber with a
sarcophagus, mummy and guard-statues.
- A treasury with all the things
the pharaoh may need in the afterlife. His golden throne, weaponry and -as the
ancient Egyptian used to do: organs- are present. But if you manage to enter,
there may be something more precious than the diamonds and gold, there is a
genie lamp to be found and if there is a genie in it, he might fulfil all your
- A little chapel where the
priest worshipped the gods and prayed for the pharaoh.
- And some hidden doors (which
may cause you to get lost. It is dangerous to enter the tomb, other
people/robbers tried it and didn’t come out, but if you find the hidden doors
you will succeed).
I hope that you enjoy this Idea as much as I enjoyed
building it! Thank you for your support and consideration.