Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my idea for the film: Jason and the Argonauts (1963). It mainly depicts the battle with Jason against the Hydra while Medea spectates. I have also included three of the seven skeletons seen very slightly later in the film since they are born with the Hydra's teeth after Jason slays it.
The Golden fleece can be held by a figure and attached to the tree which the seven-headed Hydra guards.
What this set includes:
- Medea (the hair is printed on in my design)
- 3X skeletons
- one brick built Hydra with a double tipped tail and seven heads
- The Golden Fleece with some gold parts
- a tree
For the rights you I'm guessing you would need to contact the owners of the film and the Harryhausen Foundation since he produced the model and animated the Hydra
.My Other Projects:
Star Wars: Geonosis Arena (Including the Acklay, Reek and Nexu beasts!):
King Kong 1933:
Jungle Felucian Battle Rancor