Auntie Anne's Pretzel Shop
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here is the story of how this project came into being:
On May 30th, this Tuesday, my father took me to the mall to find himself a new pair of jeans. When we were done shopping, he offered to take me anywhere else while we were at the mall. I was craving an Auntie Anne's pretzel, so we went there to go get one. As I was eating the deluctable, buttery pretzel, I was thinking of building my own replica of an Auntie Anne's pretzel shop out of Lego bricks. That lead me to building out my idea the night I enjoyed the delcious treat.
Now it is July 2nd, the night that I finally make the Lego Auntie Anne's pretzel shop a Lego Ideas Project! Without a-further-a-do, I shall give you more details about this project:
- This project is 289 pieces.
- The roof can be lifted up to reveal the interior.
- Inside the building is an oven with a timer, a rolling-pin station, and a stand with food that is ready to be sold.
- There are five minifigures: an employee, a man, a woman, a boy, and a girl.
- The printed pieces include a pretzel menu, a pretzel-dog menu, a sign with the word "Auntie," and another that says "Anne's."
I hope you liked viewing this project! Let me know if there is something that needs work. If you have any questions, feel free to drop by and ask. Good night, everyone! (By cheesy. 6/2/2017)