Greenbrick Tennis Stadium
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Tennis is one of the most popular sports in the World. Great Events as Wimbledon, US Open, Roland Garros, Australia Open, Davis Cup and Masters have been played in historical tennis courts.
I have always wanted to see sports stadiums and arenas as Lego Sets. Therefore I created a tennis stadium, using real Lego Bricks, located in the fictional “Greenbrick” neighborhood in Lego City.
This tennis stadium stands over a 48 x 48 studs (38 cm x 38 cm) baseplate area. I used orange tiles to simulate a clay field.
Green is the predominant color of the stadium, and it’s mainly present in the stands and main entrance façade.
- “Clay” field built with orange tiles
- 2 player benches, each one includes 1 tennis racquet, 2 balls and sports drink bottle
- 1 Chronometer and serve speed indicator.
-1 judge seat
-Tunnel Entrance for the players
- Dark green stands with white circulation stairs
- Ticket Office
- 4 VIP Boxes, each one include 4 minifig seats
- 1 mini-cafeteria located in the right corner including coffee maker, 2 cups, 2 seats and a table. The field can be seen from the cafeteria.
- Megaphone announcer
- 37 lights (trans-yellow 1 x 1 rounded plates)
I have used generic minifigs, but if this is a set, this will be the list:
- 2 players
- 1 judge
- Ticket woman seller
- At least 8 spectators