Enjoy the Music
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
For the profile pic of this project, it is not that great according to photography level.
- First, my camera was repairing at that time, so I used my old camera which has some issue on focusing.
- And I didn't have a light box or any light kit, I only use natural light and a piece of white cloth. In that morning, it was not sunny enough.
I had taken photo for this build again with my repaired camera and sun did come out. I think this do make some difference.
And recently, many friends try rendering by a new software, and the result is very nice. So I try as well. I am pretty happy with the result. And we wonder if buying any new LEGO brick is necessary. XD
And Thanks for all your support!