Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Box of Chocolates
- 1 box to hold the chocolate
- 5 removable full pieces of chocolate
- 1 removable half eaten piece of chocolate
- 1 removable lid with bow
I made a box of chocolates because most people enjoy eating chocolate, which would make this a fun build. Since there are many types and flavours of chocolate, it is easy to incorporate various design ideas and details. I thought it would be cool to design different chocolates out of LEGO.