Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
William Shakespeare is one of the most important writer in the World.
With this little idea I wanted to try to recreate in a very simple way his studio.
In the scene is possible to see two floor:
- at the ground floor the desk of William Shakespeare with a skull at the corner and the poet himself
- at the first floor a little shelter with book
The set has only one minifigure.
I don't know if you will like my project but if you will help me to realize it perhaps we could say together to brick or not to brick.