Crash Bandicoot and Aku Aku
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A brick-built posable figure of Crash Bandicoot, the eponymous character from the classic series of platforming videogames along with the iconic Aku Aku mask in an appropriate size. As lots of people love the character from his early PlayStation 1 days and many new fans of the series have appeared because of the recently released remake, I believe it is time to give them a LEGO set that could act as both a display piece as well as a playable action figure of the famous marsupial.
A large-scale model of Crash with multiple ball-joints would allow a combination of a faithful depiction of the character's iconic looks with the ability to put him in a variety of recognizable poses. To complete the set and add a splash of extra colour, the bandicoot would be joined by one of his companions, the Aku Aku mask.
- High posability: ball-joints in the ankles, knees, waist, shoulders, elbows, wrists and one in each finger, allowing for a variety of action poses
- Adjustable eyebrows, hair and ears for extra expressiveness
- Proportions true to in-game models
- Aku Aku has adjustable eyebrows and feathers
- Both models together have a total of 809 bricks