Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Objects of Dr. Fred’s Motel
Hello everybody! I’m glad to introduce you my seventh project on LEGO ideas. This one is also based on the graphic adventure game Day of the Tentacle (Maniac Mansion II), developed and published by LucasArts.
In fact, this project is a collection of the many objects that you can see on my previous project Dr. Fred’s Motel, including its two main characters; the Purple Tentacle and the Green Tentacle.
Between the different objects, you will find:
- A grandfather clock, a reception phone, a cactus, an desk, a office chair, a standing lamp, a vending machine, a chest fridge, a bunk bed, a wardrobe, a bowling ball, a rubber duck, a video recorder, a globe, a heart-shaped massaging bed, a night table with a red phone, a cupboard with a TV, a table lamp, an archive, a metallic headboard, a coat stand, a painting, many boxes, and an arrow sign with many incandescent colour light bulbs.
The set also includes four stickers.
- A rotary dial for the reception phone.
- A coin slot and a change outlet for the vending machine.
- A videocassette slot for the video recorder.
- Play buttons for the video recorder.
At the end, a playable set of 568 pieces, which I consider very funny to build.
I hope you like it. Thanks for your support!
You also will find all these objects in Dr. Fred’s Motel: