Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Since UP is one of my girlfriend (and I of course) favorite Disney Film, I want to share with you my personal MOC of the so beloved "Mr. and Mrs. Fredricksen House".
Here are some features which I'm sure will make you love this set:
- the project counts 2999 pieces;
- it's very colorful: dark orange, lime, pink, medium blue, yellow, orange...;
- the model can be split in 3 modular blocks so that you can see the inner furniture;
- it's simply wonderful to be built! =)
This modular blocks feature has been the most difficult to create, since the house is not regular and has many walls on the inside; moreover, the outer walls are made with a lot of tiles in order to re-create the "wood effect" of the original house... but after 3 beta-tests, I'm glad to present you (in collaboration, I hope, with Disney Pixar Animation Studios)....
THE "UP HOUSE"