Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I had several goals in mind when I started to work on this project :
- To keep the style coherent with both the simplicity of city and the details of modular
- To stay under 1500 pieces
- To have a minimal variety of pieces (part pack style)
- To retain the feeling of the actual train station lego sets, for expansion purpose
- To have a certain obviousness to it while keep it simple and affordable
- To pay a little tribute to classic sets 4554/2150 aka Metro Station
- To avoid snoting
The Central Train Station is my first true MOC since I'm back from dark ages, so I hope a lot of you likes it! Feel free to comment. :)