Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a nifty little truck that is the right size to hold a minifigure and a few other supplies. I find that a 3x4 crate fits perfectly in the rear of this vehicle.
Neat things with this set idea:
- The tail gate opens and will lock at 90 degrees.
- The studs on the tail fit perfectly between the two sides.
- This design can come in multiple color schemes.
- It's small, so it shouldn't turn out to be that expensive.
- The rear can easily be modified to attach a ball hitch. In fact, I plan on creating another model based on this one, but with a trailer as well.
I plan on adding on to this set idea at some other point with items like a minifig and something to go into the rear. I also plan on releasing a different version of this, with a hitch and trailer.