Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I would like to introduce you to my latest and most complex project, The AC Cobra 427, my all time favourite car.
It was a huge challenge to recreate all the beautiful curves of this car keeping it sturdy and solid.
I have tried to put as much functions as possible, having to combine both Technic and System.
Dimensions: 33 studs long, 13 studs wide (15 studs wide on mudguards).
- fully working steering system, activated from the steering wheel, which is also adjustable.
- a working mini V8 piston engine and a differential system.
- front and rear independant suspension.
- lever on the dashboard that opens the hood.
- openable doors and trunk.
- the model if very sturdy and solid.
It was very challenging to come up with solutions for the model, both in terms of geometry and functionality.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my model and thank you for all the supports!