AC Cobra 427
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I would like to introduce you to my latest and most complex project, The AC Cobra 427, my all time favourite car.
It was a huge challenge to recreate all the beautiful curves of this car keeping it sturdy and solid.
I have tried to put as much functions as possible, having to combine both Technic and System.
Dimensions: 33 studs long, 13 studs wide (15 studs wide on mudguards).
- fully working steering system, activated from the steering wheel, which is also adjustable.
- a working mini V8 piston engine and a differential system.
- front and rear independant suspension.
- lever on the dashboard that opens the hood.
- openable doors and trunk.
- the model if very sturdy and solid.
It was very challenging to come up with solutions for the model, both in terms of geometry and functionality.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my model and thank you for all the supports!