Dutch Bros. Coffee Drive-Thru
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a LEGO Dutch Bros. Coffee Drive-Thru. The reason I built this set is because I love Dutch Bros. Coffee, not only their drinks, but also their crazy happy and enthusiastic employees. It’s impossible to leave the drive-thru without a smile, plus a free drink on your birthday! This set would be a great addition to your LEGO town/city.
Dutch Bros. Coffee was founded locally here in Southern Oregon in the year 1991. It is now the largest privately held drive-thru coffee chain in the United States!
The Dutch Bros. Coffee menu includes hot coffees (my favorite is the Kicker!), real fruit smoothies, blended drinks, infused teas (hot and iced), sodas, hot chocolate or “Not-So-Hot”, and more!
- Dutch Bros. Coffee Drive-Thru
- Two vehicles (Sprinter delivery van and Mercedes Sedan)
- Four minifigures (Two Dutch Bros. Coffee employees, a deliveryman, and a customer)
- Dutch Bros. Coffee business sign
The LEGO Dutch Bros. Coffee Drive-Thru is built on a 32x32 base plate. The roof is detachable and the inside includes a coffee machine, coffee cups and lids, a refrigerator with opening doors, and desk with computer and cash register.
The LEGO Dutch Bros. delivery van seats one and has three working doors, one in the back for loading and unloading cargo, and two doors in the front, one on each side.The LEGO Sedan seats one and features two opening doors and a detachable roof.
Please support this project! It will make a great new addition to your LEGO town.